Nestled away in the scenic bay view town of Kerrykeel. Rockhill Holiday Park have opened a new modern touring park. Looking for nights away camping or looking for a place to park up the caravan for the night? Then here at Rockhill we have the facilities you need. With many plots situated in a beautiful, landscaped area with a kitchenette nearby. We also provide electricity, water, shower and awning space for you to enjoy while holidaying with us. With beaches, shops, bars and restaurants only a small drive away we are sure you will find everything you need to enhance your stay with us. All touring visitors have free use of our AstroTurf football pitch, tennis court, basketball court, playground, slipway etc.
At Rockhill Holiday Park we cater for large and small groups. For the past number years, we have entertained many different types of groups. We cater for Gaisce groups, school groups, special needs groups, teambuilding groups etc. Why not take the worry out of planning something for your group and leave it up to us to design a tailored plan specific to your needs to ensure your group has an amazing time? We provide a range of activities to keep everybody entertained. Just get in contact to discuss your options.
- 20 pitches available for our touring vans
- We accommodate touring vans/motor homes and tents
- Tents can have the option of electric or no electric
- Kids can avail of a discounted rate. We also have an afternoon activity ongoing such as football tournaments, scavenger hunt etc. Please note: This doesn’t include kayaking, archery and laser.
- Kayaking (Age over 8’s), Archery (Age over 8’s) and Laser tag (Age over 12’s).
- We also have a shop, small café, pottery barn, gym and teddy building workshop on site.
- Children activities at a discounted rate
Rockhill Holiday & Activity Park
If you dread the hassle of package holidays that always seem to involve long waits in airport queues, delayed flights and dodgy accommodation then we may be able to offer you the perfect alternative.